The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) Mexico will manage sales and relationships with integrators, end users, technology partners and consultants in assigned territories. The main role is to increase revenues in the assigned territories and insure coordination with corporate headquarters located in Montreal.
We are seeking a RSM for the country of Mexico. The selected candidate will be located in Distrito Federal – Mexico.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Visit large End Users, Integrators, partners and consultants at their premises.
• Manage forecasts and achieve quotas.
• Uncover customer needs, respond to RFI, RFQ, prepare quotes and write proposal.
• Track and report competitive issue.
• Monitor and report satisfaction levels from end users, integrators, consultants.
• Coordinate customer, integrator, consultant training.
• Update and maintain data in CRM or other applications
• Acquire, maintain and report adequate knowledge of product, market and competition.
• Keeps abreast of the products, applications, technical service, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service.
• Assist Marketing with local or national initiatives.
• Ability to work in a complex sales environment at all levels.
• Excellent communicator in writing or face-to-face. Both in English and Spanish.
IP/IT technology understanding and networking expertise will be considered an asset.
• Good contact base in the industry especially in Federal, state and municipal Government,
• Transportation, Oil and Gas, Retail, Correctional facilities, fabricantes de camaras, integradores y consultores.
• Ability to establish good relationships and credibility with customer’s, integrator’s or consultant’s technical managers, commercial directors or C-Level executives.
• Excellent at managing time, priorities and expenses.
• Able to work autonomously and high availability to travel in the territory.
• High capacity to work with remote teams and colleagues
• Ability to forecast sales
• 5+ years of high-technology sales experience, preferably in computer, IP Video, CCTV AND access control technologies. Knowledge in licence plate reading would be an asset.
• Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience), preferably in Business, Computer Science or Engineering.
• Proven sales achievement / track record.